We should have another meeting to figure out
1. We are a working group: We should take advantage of our $100 a week allowance from GA. This is free money for us to use for projects. Set design anyone?
2. We need to figure out who guests will be for future shows, including the 7th.
3. We need to talk through distribution and promotion of shows a little.
4. Establish who can get certified at BATV, and get them through the process as quickly as possible so Jess isn't the only person who can reserve the space.
5. Field productions. We have gear available to us at BATV, and Jess can borrow an HD camera from a friend. Strategic planning to get the footage we want to get, and put it in the show, and distribute on the web.
6. Licensing. It would be nice to license stuff in a creative commons format as often as possible. This makes distribution easier, and we're more flexible to use others' material. Radio is concerned about this, and we should probably get stuff in writing.