FSU Agenda Proposal 2012-03-30
*** Agenda Proposal ***
Items needing work at Friday 03/28/12 meeting...
Minutes taker? Facilitator? Amendments to Agenda?
FSU Program for Community Gathering
Date: Monday, April 9 (6:00-8:30pm).
Tyrek Lee, Vice President, 1199SEIU Massachusetts
Oliver Hendricks, CL/VU and the Coal to Fund Our Communities-Cut Military Spending 25%
Duncan McFarland, United for Justice with Peace
Rachel McNeill, Veterans for Peace
Panelist conference call next Tuesday or Wednesday at noon
Need to find new location! E5 or CCB (if avail) best shots?)
There is $50 for space and $100 for food available from FAWG.
FSU Plans for April 2 Open House (1st Community Gathering of Month)
Any updates on having computers to run videos on? Supposedly there WILL be WiFi
Radio April 4 – MBTA rally ...
Update... Help? Ideas?
Time/place for future weekly WG meetings
- Survey results (so far)
- Today is the last day booked at this time & (free) location. Renew?
Classes in the pipeline – does any of this need discussion, now?
- Undoing racism training (Quentin & others)
- CASEJ teach-ins around carbon tax/regulation options and MBTA transition to renewables.
- Bank Working Group Teach-In
- Trade Teach-in (Trans-Pacific Partnership) – Rachel;
- Iran War threat and/or Drones - Duncan
- Occupy UMB Citizen’s United
- Possible future teach-ins on pursuing careers in union organizing, or community/non-profit organizing (David has two possible contacts)